Classroom data is due by Monday March 9th.
March Forward 2015
On Friday, March 6th (snow date: Friday, March 20th), teachers across Rockland will get students in grades K-12 moving in the classroom to promote the connection between physical activity, learning and health!
Talk with Students about the March Forward "Talking Points"
- Physical activity helps you look and feel your best.
- Being physically active and physically fit helps you do better in school.
- It is a great way to make friends.
- Children and teens should get at least 60 minutes of physical activity each day.
Announcements of March Forward Day Awards will be made at the School Health Showcase 2015 on Wednesday March 25, 4:00 - 5:30 PM (5:00 announcements)
Building 3, Multi-Purpose Room
65 Parrott Road, West Nyack, NY
All participating schools will receive a certificate of participation.
Recognition for exemplary participation will be given to:
- The greatest number of minutes of physical activity per building of comparable population size
- The greatest number of minutes of physical activity per student
- Achieving at least 75% participation of teachers in the building